Gallien Krueger MB410 Combo
Pre-Owned Gallien Krueger MB410 Combo
Considering that The GK MB412-II features 4 x 10'' drivers and 500 watts of power, it is a remarkably compact combo that weighs under 30 KG. It packs in a wealth of tone sculpting features, connectivity, and quality Gallien Krueger tones; this is the perfect amplifier choice for those who need the ideal compromise between maximum projection, high-quality tone, and a relatively light weight.
The MB412-II features a 4-band EQ with contour switch to sculpt your sound to how exactly you require. The contour switch changes the frequency response by dialling down the mids and increasing the high and low-end. Gallien Krueger has also included its G.I.V.E. Technology (Gate Induced Valve Effect) to recreate the natural sound and response of a tube-amp. The amplifier pushes an impressive 500 watts of power through custom 10'' neodymium drivers: this magnet material radically reduces the weight of the amp, yet still provides a full frequency response and quick attack. A high-frequency horn also helps to extend the high-range of your tone.
The MB412-II features multiple connections to assist working and practising musicians. It includes a headphone out for silent practice and an auxiliary input for music playback. This allows you to jam along with your music whilst playing silently through headphones. A DI-out allows direct connection to mixing desks/recording devices, while the speaker output gives the option of connecting an external cab to further increase the projection.
The MB412-II is constructed from quality plywood with a lightweight aluminium chassis. It has internal damping to prevent unwanted vibrations and a ported design for increased frequency response. Each driver is mounted in an independent chamber to prevent tone-robbing standing waves. The cab is finished with a hard-wearing vinyl cover and has metal corner protectors, making it strong enough to withstand the rigours of the professional musical environment.
- Impressive 500 watts of solid state power
- Special lightweight 10'' Neodymium drivers made by GK with 2'' edge-wound aluminium voice coils
- High-frequency horn for extended frequency response
- Lightweight unit with aluminium chassis and switch mode power supply
- Quality plywood construction
- Ported, chambered and damped cabinet for optimum response and minimal standing waves or sound leakage
- Aux-in and headphone-out for silent practice
- XLR DI-out for direct connection to mixing desks/recording devices
- Internal circuit protection
- Tough vinyl covering with metal protected corners
- 4-band active EQ for with musical response from a Variable 'Q'
- Type: Solid State
- Power: 500 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 12'' Neodymium Drivers with Copper Voice Coil, 1 x Horn
- Controls: Gain, -10db Pad, Contour, Treble, Hi-Mid, Low-Mid, Bass
- Connectivity: Input 1/4'', Aux In 1/8'', Phones Out 1/4'', XLR DI-out, XLR Chain Outp, Speaker Out
- Dimensions: 36.83 x 48.26 x 66.04 cm
- Weight: 29 kg