Fender Rumble 40 V3
Free Shipping Not Applicable - Please Contact Us To Arrange Shipping on 0207 267 5458
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)
- Height: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
- Depth: 12" (30.48 cm)
- Output Power: 40 watts
- Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Channels: One (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.