Fender Rumble 200 V3
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 34.5 lbs. (15.65 kg)
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 19" (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Output Power: 200 watts
- Speaker: One - 15” Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4” Extension Speaker Output Jack - 8 ohm Minimum
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.
- Footswitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch Available: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)