MarkBass Micromark 601
Pre-Owned MarkBass Micromark 601
his little bass practice amp was the hit of the NAMM show a few years ago.
The volume and sound quality of this tiny practice amp is amazing.
Full sound and plenty of bottom and handy aux-in jack, headphone jack, VPF filter, and XLR line out!
- 6" B&C speaker
- Mini-plug aux in (for CD or MP3 player)
- Mini-plug headphone jack
- Volume level control
- Variable Pre-shape filter
- XLR line out
- Ground lift
- Speaker off switch
- Tweeter jack for optional "satellite" tweeter
- Grill for protecting speaker
- Handle on top for transportation
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
The Markbass Micromark amp has a Variable Pre-shape filter for boosting lows around 35Hz and highs around 10kHz, and cutting mids at 380H.
- Speaker: 1 x 6"
- Tweeter: optional "satellite tweeter, not included
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker power handling: 50W RMS (AES Standard)
- Sensitivity: 100 db SPL
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 8kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Dimensions: 8.86"W x 8.86"H x 8.62"D
- Weight: 9.26 lb.
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- Made in Italy