Lakland 55-01 in a gorgeous Vintage Cream finish with a maple neck
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Nut Type: Plastic
- Fret Size: .041/.085"
- Width at Final Fret: 3.3"
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: .81"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: .92"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10-13" (Compound)
- Scale Length: 35"
- Frets: 22
- Bridge String Spacing: .75"
- Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Rock Maple with Graphite Reinforcement Bars
- Body wood: Ash
- Fingerboard: Maple with Dots
- Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultra-Lite's
- Truss Rod Access: Neck Heel: 4mm Hex
- Controls: Cut and Boost: Bass, Midrange, Treble, Panning-style Pickup Blend Control Master Volume (pull for tone control bypass)
- Bridge: Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge)
- Preamp: Bartolini MK-1
- Pickups: Bartolini MK-1 split-coil soapbars