Fender Rumble 410 (V3)
Free Shipping Not Applicable - Please Contact Us To Arrange Shipping on 0207 267 5458
Pre-Owned Fender Rumble 410 (V3)
Are you in need of a bass cab that will sufficiently deal with the power, punch and presence you require? If so, your search could well end here with the Rumble™ 410 Bass Cabinet from Fender. This 4x10" bass cab provides you with plenty of quality, low end and exceptional precision, offering you, the player, with greater volume and deeper bass response. Re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low frequency translation, the Rumble™ 410 Bass Cabinet packs an accurate and deathly punch, giving you roomy, yet razor sharp and responsive sound.
Fitted with Fender's patented magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System and boasting new additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters, you will find this bass cab a pleasure to use for its sound and reliability.
- Punchy, powerful, yet articulate and responsive sound
- Colour: Black/Silver
- 1000 Watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) of rich and balanced tone
- Fender standard high build-quality
Here's What Fender say about the Rumble™ 410 Bass Cab:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Rumble Series speaker cabinets have been re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low frequency translation. And for even greater performance and convenience, all Rumble cabinets are equipped with Fender's patented magnetic Rumble Head- Attachment System. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type:Speaker Enclosure
- Weight: 62.5 lbs. (28.35 kg)
- Height: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Width: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Depth: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
- Output Power: 1000 watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Speaker: Four - 10” Eminence® Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with 3-Position Level Control
- Speaker Jacks: One 1/4" Parallel, One Neutrik Speakon®
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4” Parallel
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Casters: Pop-out Casters Included
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Other Features: Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speakers, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille, 13 lbs. lighter than previous model.