Fender Nate Mendel Road Worn Precision Bass (Candy Apple Red)
FOO-FIGHTING PRECISION STYLEThroughout a long career that started with hardcore punk and flourished first with Sunny Day Real Estate and then the Foo Fighters, there has really only been one main instrument for melodic yet hard-hitting bassist Nate Mendel—his 1971 Precision Bass®. Fender now brings you the Nate Mendel P Bass, modeled after his beloved, battle-hardened instrument and sharing its subtly distinctive features, including the special body contours, extra-slim neck, lightly worn finish, powerful Seymour Duncan® pickup and more.
- Specially contoured ash body with light Road Worn® finish treatment
- Maple neck with slimmer “C” profile and “F”-stamped neck plate
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter Pound™ split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Fender High-Mass bridge
- Extra neck plate engraved with a special hybrid Foo Fighters/Fender logo