Fender Mustang Pawn Shop
Pre-owned Fender Mustang Pawn Shop in Olympic White with racing stripe. This was made in 2011.
The Pawn Shop Series introduces yet another pleasingly unconventional assortment of "guitars that never were but should have been" in which models take the stage and long-vanished classics return in modern form.
With its racing stripe and short scale (30-inches), the Pawn Shop Mustang Bass authentically evokes the original "competition" Mustang Bass of the early 1970s. This time, though, you get the huge bass sound of a single humbucking pickup (the original had a single-coil pickup) and several classic Fender finish options.
Other features include an alder body, "C"-shaped maple neck, 9.5-inch radius rosewood fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets, four-ply white pearloid pickguard, two Jazz Bass control knobs (volume, tone) and a string-through-body bridge with four adjustable saddles.
- Series: Pawn Shop
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck: Maple "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5-inch (24.1 cm) Radius
- Frets: 19, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 30-inch (76.2 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5-inch (38.1 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Humbucking (Middle)
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Jazz Bass
- Bridge: String -Through-Body with 4 Individually Adjustable Saddles
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender 5250XL NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Other Features: White Dot Position Inlays, Lower Mounted Finger Rest