Electro Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator
The POG 2 is a real tone Chameleon. Thanks to the seemingly infinite number of controls you'll be able to transform your guitar or bass sound like a number of instruments. These can be easily selected simply by twisting the preset knob. From flutes to organs, you'll be surprised at the whole new world of sonic possibilities that the POG 2 will open for you. Add a new lease of life to your playing.
The POG 2 is designed to provide unparalleled tones that can now be easily saved and instantly recalled within one press of a button. Embrace the all new attack controls. Increasing the length of the attack fader allows you to create beautiful, rich swells. The addition of a sub-octave ensures your tone will be bigger and bolder than ever before. Electro-Harmonix's all new, enhanced algorithm provides a more focused, accurate sound when tracking and performing. All of which is crammed into the rugged, pedal board-accommodating chassis.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9DC-200 power supply included
- Pedal Type: Octave
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply included
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Product Code: POG2