650W 4 x 10 + horn bass cabinet
Fill the stage with deep, punchy bass tones with the ABM-410H bass speaker cabinet. Built to last, the ABM-410H is constructed using high-end birch plywood, rugged covering, metal corners, and a custom steel grille. Custom-designed 10" Blue Line speakers provide a fat, wide-range sound with tons of punch and power. From small venues to large clubs to massive stadium gigs, the ABM-410H bass speaker cabinet is ready to rock.
Custom-designed BlueLine speakers deliver clear defined bass
We created our own custom speakers for the ABM series cabinets. The ABM-410H houses four 10" BlueLine series speakers plus a switchable (Hi, Low or off) horn tweeter to give complete control over the high end. These speakers deliver the power, transparency and deep low end you need without giving up the mid attack and high end you need for modern bass tones. No matter what type of gig you have, the ABM-410H is ready for action.
Bass equipment that's built to last
The ideal combination of function and class, ABM Series cabinets are tour proven night after night by some of the biggest bands in the world. Featuring tough construction and reliable components ABM cabinets will take whatever is thrown at them night after night. New for EVO IV is the inclusion of integral wheels and a top mounted recessed handle for easy transportation. Take the professional quality of Ashdown ABM with you wherever you go with the ABM-410H bass cabinet.
Ashdown ABM-410H Features:
- Ruggedly built bass speaker cabinet delivers massive low end
- Handles 650 watts at 8 ohms
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Durable buffalo leather cloth covering, metal corners, and a steel grille all protect your speakers
- High-quality recessed steel handles(Sides and Top)
- Front ported for maximum dispersion
- Custom designed Blue Line speakers deliver definition, power and tone
- Horn tweeter adds high-end brightness
- Integral wheels for easy transportation
- Two Neutrik Speakon/Jack inputs
||4 x 10" with Horn
||30Hz - 20kHz
||103dB 1W @ 1m
|H x W x D (mm)
||660 x 610 x 420