Aguilar DB412 chocolate thunder
The DB® cabinets have the aggressive midrange to punch through a loud band while maintaining the full-range, musical sound that is the Aguilar signature. Employing 13-ply Baltic Birch, custom Eminence drivers, and Aguilar’s custom horn and crossover, the DB® cabinets have a clear, focused midrange and extended lows and highs. These cabinets are the first Aguilar cabinets to feature a classic rock look with five distinctive color combinations.
This cabinet has it all; aggressive midrange punch and warm, extended lows. Especially well-suited for large venues and concert halls, this versatile cabinet is becoming a favorite of pros all over the world! Load-in to your gigs is a breeze thanks to its recessed handles, rear mounted wheels and skid rails! From Rock to Jazz and Punk to Pop, the DB 412 can handle whatever you need it to do.
- Power Handling: 1200 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 46″ H, 24 1/2″ W, 18″ D
- Weight: 149 lbs
- Tilt-back Handles, Rear Wheels, Skid Rails
- Optional Padded Cover
- Cast frame woofers, ceramic magnets
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4″ inputs