Fender FSR MIJ Traditional '60s Jazz Bass in 3-Tone Sunburst
A Jazz for true bass purists. Fender Made In Japan instruments are fitted and finished with unique specs we rarely get to experience in Europe and America. When you see one appear, you should snap it up as soon as you can!
The Traditional '60s Jazz captures the magic of the original design as if it were brand new. It's made of a basswood body coated in polyester and spruced up with a vibrant three-tone colour. The classically tapered maple neck is topped with a 7.25-inch radius rosewood fretboard you know and love for its smooth playability.
Hardware appointments include oversized tuners, a sturdy four saddle bridge and an authentic bone nut ensuring stable tuning and string movement.
A '60s Jazz sounds funky, lively and precise. That's all down to the double dose of vintage style single coil Jazz pickups, which produce a growling output with a prominent high end. They changed the way bassists played at the time and that versatility is still there to explore, thanks to individual volume and tone knobs assigned to each pickup.
- Series: Limited Edition MIJ
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric