Pre-Owned in very good condition
A beauty and packed with great features.
The sleek body features a striking quilt maple top (Tobacco sunburst) or a rough and tough bare bones primer black. It also features a 24-fret maple neck instead of the standard 22 frets; a rosewood fingerboard; 2 Seymour Duncan Jazz pickups; active electronics with volume, pan, and a slap switch; and special design tuners. It's a hot rodded Fender classic and accessibly priced.
- Alder body with quilt maple top
- Maple, C-shaped neck
- 34" scale
- Rosewood fingerboard, 9.5" radius
- 24 medium-jumbo frets
- 2 Seymour Duncan Basslines single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Pan pot pickup switching
- 4-saddle steel bridge plate
- Tapered shaft tuning machines
- Chrome-plated hardware
|Call To Purchase||No|
|Number Of Strings||5|
|Number of Frets||24|