The Acoustic Image Clarus integrated amplifier was designed to accurately reproduce the sound of all acoustic and electric instruments using a compact and highly portable electronic system. The heart of the Clarus is a powerful Class D switching amplifier that delivers up to 300 watts of clean, full spectrum output into speaker loads as low as 2 ohms. The Class D amp has a distinct warm sound unlike other solid state amps, more like a tube amp. The Clarus is not "voiced" like many electronic instrument amps. Its frequency response is flat. What you will hear is the sound of your instrument provided you use a high quality speaker system. The tonal shaping characteristic of the four band EQ preamp is able to help you overcome room acoustics or to subtly shape the sound of the instrument being amplified. The Clarus was not designed to play at tonal extremes or with a distorted output.
A parallel effects loop is provided within the Clarus to allow the addition of external effects such as reverb. A balanced output allows connection to a mixing board for PA augmentation or recording. A switch is provided to allow dual voltage operation (115/230V, 50/60 Hz) for the traveling musician.
In all ways the Clarus is a high fidelity amplifier. Its wide frequency response, low distortion and low noise make it ideal for accurate sonic reinforcement of all instruments. All this performance combined with its small size and portability make it virtually disappear on stage, thereby highlighting the musician and his/her performance rather than an equipment stack.
- Extended Frequency Range, High Fidelity Sound
- Compact Enclosure (8.4x6.4x2.5 inches)
- Light Weight (5 pounds)
- Integrated Preamp and Power Amp
- Four-band Preamp Section
- 300-Watt "Digital" Power Amplifier (300w @2 ohms, 200w @4 ohms, 120w @8 ohms)
- Master Level Control
- Instrument Level Control
- Bass, Mid, Treble and Brite Tone Controls
- High & Low gain 1/4" phone jack Inputs
- Input Impedance Select Switch
- Effects Loop via 1/4" phone jacks
- Balanced XLR Line Output
- AC Power On/Off switch with LED Indicator
- Switchable Dual Voltage Operation (115/230 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Speaker Outputs via Neutrik Speakon Connector
- Detachable AC Input Connector with Built-in Fuse
- High Quality SMT Printed Circuit Boards
- Durable Powder-coated Aluminum Enclosure
- Padded Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
|Call To Purchase||Yes|