The Hartke 5410 combines a groundbreaking speaker design and a professional, comprehensive bass amplifier in one portable, roadworthy enclosure. The result is a pioneering bass combo that is powerful, warm, articulate and exceptionally durable.
The new 5410 employs four of the revolutionary Hartke HyDrive bass speakers along with a 1-inch titanium compression driver. And this combo offers plenty of power, delivering 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system.
The amplifier section houses a classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit for exceptional tone to complement the accompanying HyDrive speakers. For additional tone control, the amplifier section also provides bass and treble shelving along with mid peak EQ controls and a built-in limiter.
Thanks to its rugged plywood construction, perforated metal speaker grill and durable black vinyl covering, the Hartke 5410 is as attractive as it is roadworthy. And its recessed metal handles, along with the lightweight design of the HyDrive speakers, make it easy to transport from gig to gig. Versatile and inclusive, the Hartke 5410 sets a new standard for contemporary bass combos.
- Delivers 500 watts to its internal 4 ohm speaker system
- Four 10-inch HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
- 1-inch titanium high frequency compression driver
- Sealed enclosure
- 3/4-inch plywood construction
- Classic 12AX7 tube high-voltage preamp circuit
- Bass and treble shelving plus mid peak EQ controls
- Built-in limiter
- Two independent inputs to accommodate passive and active bass guitars
- Effect loop send and return jacks to connect to outboard effects processors
- Perforated metal speaker grill
- Recessed metal handles
- Metal corners
- Durable black vinyl covering
|Call To Purchase||No|