PRE-OWNED in excellent condition
VINTAGE 1964 JAZZ BASS STYLE
For the bassist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year basses built with meticulous attention to accurate details, bringing Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
If you prize the Jazz Bass and love the 1960s, this bass was made for you. Only four years after its introduction, the Jazz Bass had made major inroads into rock and pop music worldwide and was really coming into its own as a sleek and singing must-have instrument. Built using original tooling and based on actual 1964 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass returns you to that great era and that great instrument.
- Slimmer neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with clay-colored dot inlays
- Specially voiced pickups
- Auxiliary strap button on back of headstock
- Lower-mounted finger rest
- Reverse tuners
- Chrome pickup and “F”-stamped bridge covers
|Call To Purchase||No|
|Number Of Strings||4|
|Number of Frets||20|